- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative related procedures.
- Build, adjust and supplement the department’s working processes.
- Recruit, assign, guide, supervise, manage, and evaluate the work performance of all employees in the management department.
- Manage procurement of new equipment and tools when needed.
- Coordinate the use of company cars to serve the work requirements of the departments.
Book airline tickets, hotels, shuttle bus, arrange working schedule, pay travel expenses and other expenses incurred by leaders as required.
- Supervise the spending of the department and other departments in the company on administrative matters; Plan, budget and participate in events.
- Monitor the use of facilities, assets, and work equipment and plan for maintenance when necessary.
- Make sure all employees in the company follow the rules in the workplace.
- Conduct other tasks as required.
- Graduated from University in related majors
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Have experience in managing administrative.
- Have experience in recruiting, training, and managing administrative staff.
- Understand administrative processes and procedures in business management.
- Be enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous and observant.
- Handle situations effectively and efficiently.
- Have good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and hard working.
- Have good communication and time management skills.
- Have leadership skills and creating positive aura for those around.
- Have logical and decisive thinking, able to solve problems quickly.
- Proficent in English communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Office skills.