– Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
– Assist to implement HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes.
– Building security management processes, housekeeping management, stationery management, photocopiers.
-Implement administrative procurement proposals, payment and budget control: Stationery, Express delivery, electricity, water, Internet,…
Gathering and statistics of procurement needs; Place orders, track progress, receive goods and pay.
– In charge of monitoring fire protection records of the whole building.
– Translating notices and documents of the administrative department when required.
– Manage meeting rooms and school equipment.
– Manage and receive customer contact information.
– Participate in the implementation of projects of the K12 Division as assigned by the corporation.
– Participate in checking, monitoring and supporting schools in K12 Division
– Support the Managing Director of C&U Division and the Board of Directors with tasks as required.
– Work at schools and support the school campuses as tasks and schedule as assigned.
– Graduated from College or University in related majors
– At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
– Be enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous, and observant.
– Proficent in English communication.
– Preference will be given to candidates with international certificates such as TOEIC, IELTS…
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and Office skills.
– Corporate culture that promotes learning and developing knowledge and skills
– Opportunity to be sponsored for Master’s and Doctoral programs from abroad
– Working time Monday – Friday, flexible working hours
– Friendly, sociable environment
-Technology allowance 200,000 VND/month
-Teambuilding, regular training
-Ensure compliance with labor laws on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance