EQuest Education Group is currently one of the largest private education corporations in Vietnam. With 20 member institutions and growing, EQuest covers a wide range of sectors including secondary schools, English training centers, vocational schools, colleges, and universities & EdTech.
We are looking for 02 Marketing & Sale Manager for our C&U Division in Vietnam, located in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
Our Marketing & Sale Manager will be responsible as detail below:
- Take responsibility for achieving goals for lead generation, enrollment, revenue, and other metrics for all educational programs and services offered.
- Develop and execute an annual marketing and student recruitment strategy and plan within the agreed annual marketing budget.
- Manage, develop, promote and support C&U brand and other product brands through all marketing communications including public relations, website content and copy, email and mobile marketing campaigns, online and offline events.
- Lead and manage a consumer-driven brand team that focuses on maximizing growth, optimizing profitability, and building brand equity through specific brand campaigns and impactful marketing activities.
- Provide effective coaching to develop the staff and build the talent pool for the organization.
- Work closely with Center Managers to monitor the trend of inquiries, placement tests, repeat registrations, and other relevant key success metrics.
- Monitor market and consumer intelligence and analyze the competitive landscape.
- Be responsible and take high ownership of the look and feel of the centers to ensure a professional.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local high schools, universities, or any strategic partners.
- Manage design, development, and production of all marketing collaterals, program guides, and other services guides as needed in the promotion to prospective students, parents, and public at large.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strong collaboration and support for the implementation of marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns.
- Perform other duties when required.
- Commensurate with ability.
- Work for one of the most innovative and dynamic education groups in Vietnam.
- Work directly with the highest levels of leadership.
- The opportunity to advance very quickly if you show outstanding ability.
- Have opportunities for shares, investment rights.
- Salary: 30-40 Mil + incentives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in credible universities.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn quickly about educational programs and services.
- Self-motivated, confident, and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Result-oriented, initiative, flexible with a passion to learn.
- Willingness to work sometimes outside of standard office hours in order to meet business objectives, also travel and move to other places in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Can Tho).
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- At least 7 years of full-time working experience in marketing (notably in digital marketing), sales, communication, or customer service, preferably in education (either edtech or technology).
- At least 2 years of management experience directly managing a team of at least 5 staff.
- Experience in a result-oriented, service-focused environment would be a big plus Demonstrated a good team-building spirit.
- Demonstrated experience of taking initiative and taking significant ownership of the work.
Required Competencies & Skills:
- Passion for private education sectors and consumer brands.
- Ambitious, hardworking, and willing to learn.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage projects including at least 10 people.
- Creative, initiative, can-do attitude.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Possess a high level of energy and exceptional details to attention.
- Comfortable in interacting with senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good multi-tasking skills, attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and writing skills.
- Proficient in English (IELTS above 6.5, TOEFL 95 or higher).