- Teaching courses in Information Technology, majoring in Software Engineering;
- Guide students to research, make projects, and graduate theses;
- Guiding students to participate in internships at enterprises;
- Participating in reviewing, developing and editing training programs of the Industry;
- Coordinate student management of the Department;
- Review exams, mark papers, and perform other tasks assigned by direct managers and the School Board.
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in Information Technology or above;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have been trained in foreign countries and candidates who have experience working in enterprises;
- English level: able to communicate in English, study specialized documents;
- Have good pedagogical skills;
- High sense of responsibility, dedicated to the profession;
- Having experience in teaching and working in domestic and foreign educational institutions;
- Have the spirit of teamwork, comply with the regulations of the unit and the school.