– Manage and execute communications programs focused on a variety of internal issues, including employee engagement, internal communications, values-based communications, internal branding, products, organizations and external/internal events.
– Support PR and L&D Department to ensure the appropriate & consistent marketing materials, product displays and other brands, ensure they must follow and align with the brand guidelines.
– Support PR and L&D Department on maintaining, improving and activating internal communications channels, such as Workplace, Megaschool E-learning Platform, EQuest websites…
– Writing messages that will help relevant stakeholders convey information to help our employees understand the company’s strategy, organization, culture, services, products and people.
– A dedicated partner with actively working together to instill a strong positive company culture and employee experience.
– Other tasks as assigned from Line manager.
– Have graduated in university, major in Public Relations, Media and Communications, or related majors.
– Have valid certificate of English competence, equivalent IELTS 6.0.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in media relations and communications.
– Proficent in written and spoken English.
– Strong organizational and project management skills
– Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Proactive and adaptive flexibility, solution oriented.
– Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative, always-on, quickly changing environment.
– Highly organized and detail oriented with outstanding follow-through skills; ability to establish and meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
– Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change quickly where indicated.
– Travels when required.