1. Develop business network with schools/institutes
– Plan and execute business development.
– Analyze the current market.
– Coordinate with schools in enrollment process/activities.
2. Manage relationship and push sales
– Manage relationship with existing and potential clients and authority department.
– Push sales to make B2B clients achieve signed targets;
– Execute yearly/monthly business plan and coordinate with other department to ensure smooth operation.
– Consult BD Director on relevant strategy and policy.
3. Business development
– Make detail business development plan.
– Follow and execute the plan.
– Follow and execute the team’s business target.
– Execute other duties from line manager.
– Operate and organize the examinations.
– Education: Bachelor degree, an MBA is preferred .
– Certification: Certificates in education management, strategic management, marketing and sales.
+ At least 1 up to 3 years of experiences in education sector.
+ Experiences in sales and marketing management.
+ Preferred knowledge on education management, marketing and sales, international projects, standardized system and procedures.