- Lead and facilitates general learning and development initiatives for a defined internal customer, function, or process.
- Partner with manages internal and external service providers.
- Obtain and coordinates resources supporting the program including facilitators, vendors, training coordinators, site, or corporate HR, etc.
- Accountable for all communication and messaging of the program including “marketing” of the program and any communication to participants such as welcome messages, program instructions.
- Captures and analyzes data (e.g., voice of the customer) for continuous improvement of processes.
- Have responsibility for defining and managing KPIs for each key process.
- Have responsibility for facilitating communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management as appropriate.
- Utilize project management skills to drive multiple tasks and projects to completion to meet or exceed customer expectations, and within time and budget requirements.
- Work with technical groups such as IT or LMS teams to creatively solve for new requirements.
- Analyze learning data to determine program effectiveness.
- Prepare reports and dashboards to communicate program status and effectiveness.
- Recognizes the need to collaborate with other HR resources and
- Graduated from University in related majors
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Be enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous and observant.
- Handle situations effectively and efficiently.
- Have good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and hard working.
- Proficent in English communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Office skills.
Yêu cầu công việc