– Collaborate with key stakeholders, manage the annual hiring budgeting, workforce planning, communication strategies, recruiting metrics & reporting, and people management.
– Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by building the candidate experience, improving data and analytics, and providing competitor intelligence.
– Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
– Partner closely with the Hiring Managers to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and brightest talent.
– Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity while proactively sharing data-driven updates with key partners.
– Organize and attend career fairs and industry meetups.
– Lead, manage and drive our strategic sourcing plans to deliver and build for scale by recommending and implementing strategic hiring plans aligned with business objectives and Talent Acquisition initiatives.
– Inspire your team to creatively approach sourcing and recruiting.
– Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and offers.
– Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other member units or partners.
– Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
– Graduated from university, major in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related majors.
– Have valid certificate of English competence, equivalent IELTS 6.5.
– Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator.
– Have at least 04 years of experiences as Talent Acquisition Manager or similar HR role.
– Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
– In depth knowledge of full life cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
– Proficent in written and spoken English.
– Familiar with social media and other professional networks.
– Strong organizational and project management skills.
– Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Proactive and adaptive flexibility, solution oriented.
– Travels when required.